Care Instructions for your Apatchy Handbag
Your Apatchy handbag has been made from the best quality full-grain leather, carefully selected from a Gold Rated tannery in Italy, and then crafted by Artisans into a beautiful bag, for you to treasure forever.
To keep your bag looking it’s best, we recommend the following:
* Avoid overloading your bag *
* Avoid rubbing against abrasive materials *
* Shield it from humidity, light and heat *
* Avoid contact with liquids and greasy substances (make-up, cream) *
* Store your bag carefully in its dust bag when not in use *
* Prevent rough exposure to metal hardware. Scratches can detract from a flawlessly crafted bag. Take care to avoid contact with heavily embellished clothes, sharp surfaces, or chunky jewellery when you are out and about *
This material requires specific care, as follows:
* Avoid rubbing against colour – contrasting clothes or materials *
* If article gets stains, remove mark using a moist, light-colour cloth *
* To remove a water stain, gently soak up liquid by dabbing it with a white cloth *
* Clean metal hardware with a clean with a soft dry cloth *
For all other issues, please contact the Apatchy London customer services team or a specialist.